Nitrile gloves Powder Free. (Cat.III Quality. The highest).
200 gloves in one dispenser (100 pairs).
Strong, sturdy nitrile disposable gloves. Nitrile is a soft, skin-friendly material with high wearing comfort and a perfect fit. The gloves have a great dexterity by roughened fingers. The nitrile gloves have optimum allergen protection. They are latex and powder-free and therefore suitable for users who are allergic to latex. Nitrile gloves are thicker than soft nitrile gloves.
Nitrile gloves are made from synthetic nitrile and are absolutely with allergies. Nitrile gloves have a very high tensile strength making it difficult to tear.
Nitrile gloves are also resistant to many chemicals and liquids.
- Ideal for people suffering from Type I and Type IV allergies
- High resistance to many chemicals
- Thrust stability, better than Vinyl and Latex
- Powder and latex free
- Supple and comfortable
- Contribute both left and right
- Excellent grip and dexterity
- Controlled quality EN 420, 455 -1,2,3 and AQL 1.5
- According to EN 374 and from 1 to 2.3 Food
- The gloves are CE, FDA and ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 13485: 2003 / AC: 2009 certified
- Complies with GGD, LCHV hygiene directive 2014
- Material carboxylated, butadiene, acrylonitrile nitrile
- Packed per 200 pieces in a box / dispenser (100 pairs).
- color blue
- Size: Small, Medium and Large available
- Shelf life: approximately 5 years from date of manufacture. (See box for expiry date)